Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have something fun and romantic planned. I realize not everyone enjoys this "Hallmark holiday", but I've always loved it! When I was little, I looked forward to cards from mom and flowers from dad. And, when I was older, silly gifts and gestures from boyfriends made me feel special. Today Kalon and I set aside work and schedules to just enjoy each other's company.

I love making handmade cards, especially Valentines for my friends and family. Here is the one I sent out this year:

I used my Cricut machine to cut the circles for the front, and then stamped the heart design in the center.


I used the Valentine as an opportunity to debut the logo for my new company, "Little Partridge". More information on that to come!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great so far! I like that you're not limiting yourself to one topic... a little cooking, home stuff, crafty projects... fun! These cards are adorable. I'm impressed by how creative you are!

    ReplyDelete